100 Reasons Calvinism is wrong
Trans script Of video
1Peter 3:15 but sanctify the Lord God in your hearts and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks. It gives you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear tailored message tonight. 100 reasons why calvinism is wrong.
Let’s pray. Father, we thank you for tonight. We pray that you would bless in this service that you would guide and direct that you would be glorified as we look at your word. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
How many of you were here on February? Second, 2003. I preached a message called 100 reasons why you cannot lose your salvation. Okay? So if you were here for that message and you stay for this one, uh, you will be part of a very elite group. I doubt that anybody else in the history of the world has sat through to 100 point messages.I say that to encourage you because we probably won’t be done until about 10, 30 or 11 tonight. No, I’m just kidding. I’m kidding. Actually, if you ask the people that were here for the other one, it didn’t take that long. Okay, so we should be able to go through these points rather quickly. Many of them, in fact we have already covered in some detail in this series. Then we’ll add some more to it to get 100 points. So hang on.
Here we go. 100 reasons why calvinism is wrong.
1 in John 15:25, Jesus said they hated me without a cause. If calvinism is true, that God created some men in order to damn them to hell and he didn’t die for them, and he delights in sending them to hell and he hates them. And then it seems like they do have a cause for hating God.Indeed, it would not make sense if they did not hate him.
2. in Luke 10:25-37, Jesus told the story of the Good Samaritan, the priest and the Levi in that story passed by a man who had been beaten and left half dead. The purpose of Jesus’ story was to show that their reaction or their response, was wrong, and the Samaritans response was right in that he had compassion on the man and he helped him. If calvinism is true, then God is best represented in Jesus’ parable by the priest and the Levi, for he also has passed by billions of people that he could help.
Indeed, God is far worse than the priest from the Levi for the following reasons.
Number one, the consequences of God passing by are far worse than, the briefs and the Levi passing by.
[ They are returnable.
Number two, God, no way could be said to be caught off guard planned to pass them by in eternity past. Number three, God taunts and mocks those he passes by.
Number Four, God is fully capable to completely help those. He passes by.
Number Five, God has no fee factors such as fear of danger or et Cetera, from a discouraging him from helping those, he passes by.
Number six, God instructs us to not do what he himself willingly does. If calvinism is correct
Number Seven, the priest or Levi’s may have had some misgivings about passing this man by we don’t know, but the calvinist God actually delights to pass men by.
Number eight, this man in our story was only half dead and had a chance for recovery on his own if left alone, those whom the cows linest God passes by, have no hope of recovery, but will surely perish forever.
Number nine, the priest and Levi’s passed by one man, but God passes by billions of men, women and children that he could help. So in at least nine different ways, the calvinist God is worse than the priest and the Levi who Jesus in essence in this parable was condemning. So what is the point of this story then? If God delights in passing, men by.
3, the Bible teaches that even a lost man has a God given conscience. There is, in some sense a law written upon the heart of man. If God predestined some men to hell without giving them a chance to get saved, even a lost man’s conscience, recoils and horror at the unfairness. And lack of compassion of God.
4, 2 Peter 3:9 says that God is not willing, that any should perish. If calvinism is true, then God is willing for many to perish and he is actually desirous for them to do so.
5, Paul said in 1 Corinthians 9:16 woe is under me. If I preach not the gospel. If calvinism is true, then all preaching in essence is in vain. It wouldn’t make any difference whether or not he preached the Gospel.
6 Romans 9:3, Paul said, for I could wish that myself were a cursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen, according to the flesh, Romans 10:1, he said, brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they might be saved. Well, if calvinism is true, than Paul was working against God’s will and desiring something that was against God’s will.
7, the terms total depravity, unconditional election limited atonement, irresistible grace and perseverance of the saints are not found anywhere in the Bible.
8, Romans 2:11 says, there is no respect of persons with God.If calvinism is true, then there is an incredible respect of persons with God. Acts 10:34,35 Peter opened his mouth and said of a truth, I perceive that God is no respecter of persons, but in every nation, he that feareth him and work with righteousness is accepted with him. What greater respect a persons could there be then for God to choose as some men to go to heaven and some men to go to hell.
9, if calvinism is true, Paul didn’t need to persuade men, nor could he have if he had wanted to. 2 Corinthians 5:11, Paul said, knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men Acts 19:4, we read this, and he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks. Acts 19:8 says, for him mightily convinced the Jews and that publicly showing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ.
10, if faith is a gift as calvinism teaches, then why did Jesus respond as he did to faith or to lack of faith? Luke 7:9, and responds to the Centurion says, when Jesus heard these things, he marveled at him and turned about and said unto the people that followed him. I say unto you, I have not found so great faith. No, not in Israel. Mark 6:6, Jesus was in Nazareth. It says that he marveled because of their unbelief. What if faith comes from Jesus, comes from the Lord to begin with. Why would he marveled by anybody’s faith or lack of faith? Ephesians 2:8 is teaching that salvation is a gift, not that faith is a gift.
11, if calvinism is true, seemingly clear, straightforward passages have to be completely reworked with added words, phrases, and meanings in order to make the doctrine fit.
John 3:16, for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. The meaning of that seems clear. Romans 10,:13, for whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved, the meaning of that seems clear, Romans 5:6, for when we were yet without strength in due time, Christ died for the ungodly. The meaning of that seems clear. Calvinism has to add phrases and change the meaning of a clear path of clear passages of scripture.
12, if calvinism is true than soul winning accomplishes nothing. Proverbs 11:30 says, the fruit of the righteous is the tree of life and he that when his souls is wise, why? What difference could it possibly make? Then Proverbs 12:3, and they’d be wise shine as the brightness of the firmament and they the turn. Many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. That’s not possible if Calvin, it’s not possible to do. If calvinism is correct.
13, Luke 15:10, Jesus said, likewise. I say, do. There is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repented. Why would that be? It’s all predestined anyway. Besides, if God gets just as much glory and just as much pleasure in sending men to hell as in having people go to heaven, then really there’s nothing to rejoice about.
14, someone 45:9, it says, the Lord is good to all and his tender mercies are overall his works. How can he be good and bestowing tender mercies on people that he doesn’t want to save and that he didn’t die for and that he desires to send a hell.
15, Matthew 25:41 tells us that a place of everlasting fire was prepared for the devil and his angels God created hell for the devil and his angels and he takes no pleasure in casting man in there. If calvinism is correct, then God created man for Hell and created hell for man and eagerly awaits the chance to cast many.
16, if calvinism is true and everything was predestined in eternity past, then all of light is an essence of a puppet show and we are forced to act out the script. There’s nothing you can do about it. There’s no way you can change it.
17, first John 4:16 says that God is love. If calvinism is true, then that verse is not true in in regards to the majority of the world, if calvinism is true than man is more loving than God.
18, the foundation of the doctrine of calvinism was set out, was set by a Catholic. That Catholic was Augustine.Laurance Vance rights concern Augustine. He believed in Napa, systolic succession from Peter as one of the marks of the true church. Taught that Mary was sinless, promoted her worship. He was the first who defined the so called sacraments as a visible sign of invisible grace. The memorial of the Lord’s supper became that of the spiritual presence of Christ, body and blood to August, and the only true church was the Catholic church right in against the Dionysus. He said, the Catholic Church alone is the body of Christ outside this body, the Holy Spirit given life to no one. He is not a partaker of divine love. Who is the enemy of humanity. Therefore, they have not the holy ghost who are outside the church. Augustine said, the only way he could know the truth was what the Catholic church proclaimed to him.
19, the doctrine of calvinism was eventually firmly established by the man whose, whose name it bears, John Calvin.Calvin was a heretic and a man who persecuted and killed those who dared to disagree with him again. Lawrence Vance, a talks about much of his teaching being recognized today in Roman Catholicism as Calvin writes this in his institutes, I believe in the holy Catholic Church, winds flow perpetual remission of sins and full restoration to eternal life, but as it is now our purpose to discourse of the visible church, let us learn from her single title of mother how useful Ne, how necessary the knowledge of her is, since there is no other means of entering into life unless she conceive us in the womb and give us birth, unless she nervous us at her breasts and in short keep us under her charge and government until divested a mortal flesh. We become like the angels. Moreover, beyond the Pale of the church, no forgiveness of sins, no salvation can be hoped for.
As Isaiah and Joel testify, hence the abandonment of the church is always fatal. That’s what Calvin wrote in his institutes. Now when he refers to the holy Catholic church, he does not mean the Roman Catholic Church. There he’s referring to the church universal. The word Catholic conveyed that idea, but nowhere in the scriptures is the church called the mother church or credited with giving us a birth that in eternal life she’s not the means of us enter into life or the means of forgiveness of sins. John Calvin has just simply reflecting the the Catholic doctrine that he was raised with, and even after he left the church, he still embraced many of those doctrines and he persecuted those that stood against him even believing it was okay to sentence them to death. He believed that it was okay to take their lives because they disagreed with him.
20, if calvinism is true, then there would be no point in God hardening any man’s heart in this world. All men’s hearts are already hopelessly hard, and yet we read in the Bible where God hardened many men’s hearts,
21, Acts 17:30. The Bible says, God commandeth all men everywhere to repent. If calvinism is true, then God is commanding all men everywhere to do something that he is deliberately keeping them from being able to do. And by the way, all men, everywhere means all men everywhere. That’s pretty clear.
22, Psalm 10:4, the wicked through the pride of his countenance will not seek after God. God is not in all his thoughts. The Bible says, man won’t come to God because he doesn’t want to. Calvinism says it’s because he is not one of the elect and he is unable to.
23. Calvinism teaches that man does not have a will. The Bible clearly teaches that man does have a whale. All through the pages of scripture we read that man has a will in Acts 3:23, we read these words and it’s come to pass that every soul which will not hear, that shall be destroyed from among the people. Every soul which will not here will not cannot back one five. Behold he among the heathen in regard and wonder marvelously for I will work a work in your days which he will not believe, though it be told, do not that they cannot. They will not. The Lord established freewill offerings that were to be offered according to each man’s will. The Bible teaches that man has the will and throughout his life he exercises in the book of proverbs is an entire book dealing with the choices a man makes with the will that he has.
24 calvinism teaches that God created sin and that God causes mankind to sin. James1:13, let no man say, when he is tempted, I am tempted of God. For God cannot be tempted with evil. Neither the at handyman, but every man is tempted when he is drawn away of his own lust and enticed. God is not the cause of our sin. We are so a Psalm 81:12, so I gave them up unto their own hearts less and they walk in their own counsels.
25, the Bible teaches that sin is rebellion against God. If calvinism is correct, that God predestined or fore ordained sin that it could not be rebellion against God. Rather it is the fulfilling of his will. Sin would not be as turning to our own ways. Rather it would be us following the way that God ordained and we’re one fourth of the way through.
26 Ezekial 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, oh wicked men now, that does not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at dine hand. If calvinism is true, then it doesn’t make any difference whether you say anything or not.
27 is eco 33, 11, slander them as I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live turn you, turn you from evil ways for why will you die if calvinism is true than this verse is not, and God takes great pleasure in the death of the wicked.
28 of calvinism is true and then you’ll learn, excuse me, Jonah did not understand it or he would have known that it didn’t make any difference whether or not he went to Nineveh.Instead, we read that he didn’t want to go. He didn’t want the ninevites to hear the message that he was required to give. He didn’t want them to respond to the message and be forgiven. Jonah 4:2 , he prayed unto the Lord and said, I praise thee. O Lord was not this my sane when I was yet in my country. Therefore, I fled before and to tarshish for I knew that thou art a gracious God and merciful, slow to anger and of great kindness and repented of the evil Jonah did not want to go to Nineveh. He did not want them to hear the message because he knew if they heard the message, they might respond to the message and God would forgive them. If it’s all preordained and everybody that’s the elect will go to heaven and everybody non-elected will go to hell.It didn’t make any difference whether Jonah went. There were not a reason.
29, Psalm 33:5 tells us the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. And Psalm 1:45, verse 21 says, let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever. Why should they? If God wants to send them to hell.
30, God created man for his glory and for his fellowship as John Cross rights. Suppose you met someone who showed real love for you going out of his way to do special things for you, telling you that they loved you and then you found out that they had no choice. They were programmed to quote unquote be loving well, it would be a terrible disappointment if it all seems so artificial, so meaningless, so empty, and it would be man was given a choice. Having this choice defined man as a human being to eat or to not to eat, to disobey or or, or to not disobey, to love or not love men was not a robot. Man was able to love by his own free choice, without which love is not love.
31, Luke 5:31-32 Jesus answering said unto them, they that are whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. Jesus is saying that sick people need a physician. Jesus is saying that sinners need a savior. If calvinism is true, then Jesus was acknowledging what centers need even while being unwilling to meet that need.
32 John 5:39-40 Jesus said, search the scriptures for in them you think that you have eternal life and they are they which testify of me and you will not come to me that you might have life. Calvinism says they can not come. Jesus says they will not come.
33, Hebrews 11:7.By faith Noah being warned of God of things not seen as yet moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house by the which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. How could Noah’s faith have condemned the world, condemned those who did not have faith if they could not have faith as calvinism claims, and now we’re one third way through.
34, Acts 1:8, but you shall receive power after the Holy Ghost has come upon you and ye shall be witnesses unto me, both in Jerusalem and in all Judea and in Sumeria and under the outermost part of the earth. In Luke Twenty four, Jesus tells them to wait for that power before going forth to witness. If grace is irresistible as calvinism claims, then this would be unnecessary.
35. 1 Corinthians 15:34, the Bible says, awake to righteousness and sin, not for some have not the knowledge of God.I speak this to your shame. What difference does it make if the elect will make it and the non elect won’t
36, 1 Corinthians 9:22 Paul said to the week became as weak that I might gain the week I am made all things to all men that I might by all means save some.1Corinthians 10:33, he said, even as I please all men and all things not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many that they may be saved. If calvinism is true, then Paul was wasting his time and his efforts were pointless.
37, Predestination is never mentioned in connection with eternal damnation or with salvation. It is in regards to being conformed to the image of Christ and it is never causative.
38 in reference to the time of tribulation and those who have rejected the gospel.2 Thessalonians 2:11 says, for this cause God, will send them a strong delusion that they should believe ally, that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. This is totally unnecessary of tulip is so there are their minds are already blinded and they don’t. Uh, they couldn’t have responded anyway.
39. Isaiah 53:6 says all we like sheep have gone astray. We have turned everyone to his own way and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. If limited atonement is true, then we find that the first all means all, but the second all doesn’t mean all. That’s the only way we can make the doctrine fit.
40, Matthew 23:37, Jesus said, oh, Jerusalem, Jerusalem you that kills the prophets and stone is sandwiches send under the.How often would I have gathered the children together even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings? And he would not. If calvinism is true, then Jesus can’t really mean this.
41, if calvinism is true, then the Bible is filled with portrayals of God that really only pretending to care. Romans 10:21, but to Israell is safe all day long, I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people. God was stretching forth his hands with no desire that they come to him. If calvinism is true.
42, if calvinism is true, then why didn’t Jeremiah weep? It was all God’s perfect will and for his pleasure and glory. One way.
43 if calvinism is true than in Isaiah 1:18. God is asking men to do what he cannot do. Come now and let us reason together says the Lord, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.Though they be red like Crimson, they shall be as wool. Number 44, as calvinism is true, then God commands us to love our neighbor, but he doesn’t.
45, Jude 1:22, and of some have compassion making a difference. If calvinism is true, nothing you do makes a difference. It’s all been prearranged.
46. If calvinism is true, then there’s no sense in praying. Listen to these calvinists, JamesPiper. We know that God has predestinated all things that happen. He worked with all things after the counsel of his own will. It is difficult to reconcile prayer and the unchanging will of God. David West prayer does not change things, nor does prayer change God or his mind, Joseph Wilson. No Man can believe in the glory of biblical doctrine of absolute predestination and believe that prayer changes things. The two are incompatible. They do not go together if one is true, the other is false. Since since predestination is true, it follows as night follows day that prayer does not change things well. That’s a blessed way to live.
47. If calvinism is true, then Jesus was wasting his breath in Gesemane and an all the other occasions that he prayed, unless he needed change for Dan Phillips tells us another calvinists what God has predestinated to be always will come to pass us. He has purposed and all the praying. One can muster will not change that. No prayer does not change things, however, it does change us.So Jesus must’ve needed changed.
48, the apostles and the others told people that Christ died for them. If calvinism is true, they couldn’t honestly say that for they wouldn’t know for sure.
49, Hebrews 2:15 tells us that Jesus came to deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Well, if calvinism is true, then you can’t know until and unless you persevere until the end. And so we must still fear death because we don’t know what awaits us on the other side, we don’t know whether we’re going to go to heaven or hell.
50, Luke 2:10-11, we read the Angel said unto them, under the shepherds, fear not for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people for unto you is born this day in the city of David, a savior, which is Christ the Lord. Well, if calvinism is true, then that’s good tidings for some people. But some very bad news for most, it was not good tidings of great joy to all people.
All right, we’re halfway there and the second half is quicker than the first half.
51. If calvinism is true, why does Jesus instructed us to pray that God’s will would be done on earth as it is in heaven that couldn’t possibly make any difference?
52, if calvinism is true than God doesn’t need to blind man’s eyes.2Corinthians 4:4, in whom the God of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not less, the light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ who is the image of God should shine unto them. Satan doesn’t need to do that.
53 of the second chapter of the Bible, God has given man a choice in the last chapter of the Bible, God has given man a choice all in between the second chapter and the last chapter. God does the same. What sense does that make if man does not have the ability to choose?
54, James 1:21. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness. Receive with meekness the engrafted word which is able to save your souls. Man is incapable of doing that. If calvinism is true.
55, and Jesus finished up a parable in Luke 14 by saying this, the servant said, Lord, it has done is now as commanded, and yet there is room. The Lord said Unto The servant, go out into the highways and hedges and compel them to come in that my house may be filled for I say unto you that none of those which were bidden, she’ll taste of my supper. This cow. This parable makes no sense if calvinism is true.
56, and the first part of the parable, we find many rejecting the invitation, rejecting the gracious offer extended to them. They were invited. The host wanted them there. They resisted his grace and they went against his will against this.Again, this makes no sense if calvinism is true.
57. Matthew 9:36, but when he that is Jesus saw the multitudes. He was moved with compassion on them because they fainted and were scattered abroad as sheep. Having no shepherd then set the end to his disciples. The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few. Pray Ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest. Jesus was moved with compassion and yet he desires to damn most of them doesn’t make sense, and also why pray for more laborers. If the elect or elect is the non elect
58, Mark 4:15. These are they which are sown by the wayside where the word is sown and these are they by the wayside where the word is sown, but when they have heard, Satan Cometh immediately and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.If calvinism is true, than Satan doesn’t need to do that.
59 is if calvinism is proved then all of God’s commands are pointless.
60 of calvinism is true. Then all of God’s promises, are pointless.
61. If calvinism is true, then all of God’s pleadings are pointless.
62. If calvinism is true, then all of God’s warnings are pointless.
63, Psalm 78:41 we read, Yay. They, in reference to the children of Israel. They turned back and tempted God and limited the holy one of Israel. How could they do that? If everything is forordained, how could they have limited what God did in their midst and besides if God predetermines everything, wouldn’t be God limiting himself.
64, Jeremiah 18:7-8, and what incident isol speak concerning a nation and concerning, a kingdom to pluck up and to pull down and does this, to destroy it. If that nation against whom I have pronounced do turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. God says that when man changes how he acts, then he’ll change how he responds. If it’s all been predestined, this passage makes no sense. Besides if God causes everything, then in essence he’s saying, if I change, then I’ll change in response to my own change.
65. Micah 6:8, he has showed to the man, what is good and what does the Lord require of Thee, but to do justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with God. Micah 7:18, it says that God retained it’s not as anger forever because he delighted us in mercy.God requires of us that we love mercy and he claims to delight in mercy himself, and yet calvinism claims that he delights in sending men to hell.
66, Romans 10 :13-14, for whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed, and how so they believe in him, of whom they have not heard, and how shall they hear without a preacher? If calvinism is true, the elect are going to make it, the non elect cant, and none of this matters.
67. If God is the cause of all sin, then when he resists the proud, he’s resisting himself
68 in the parable of the sower and the seed Jesus didn’t teach that a man didn’t respond to the Gospel because he was not elect, but rather because of the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches and the less of other things.
69. Mark 3:5 and when he looked round about on them with anger being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith to the man stretch forth mine hand and he stretched it out and his hand was restored, hole as the other. How could Jesus be grieved for the hardness of their hearts? How could he be angry in regards to the hardness of their hearts if he’s the one that caused it all by giving them hard hearts according to his own will in eternity past.
70, Isaiah 45:22, Jesus said, look under me and be saved all the ends of the earth. And 1 Timothy 2:4-5, we read this who will have all men to be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. Verse 6 who gave himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time.All doesn’t mean all if calvinism is true.
71, Hebrews 2:9, but we see Jesus who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor that he, by the grace of God, should taste death for every man. Every doesn’t mean every if calvinism is true.
72 1 Timothy 1:15. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am. Chief Romans 5:6 for when we were yet without strength in due time, Christ died for the ungodly. If Calvinism is true. He’s only willing to save some preselected people and some predestined, ungodly. The clear normal, plain interpretation of these verses must be thrown out in order to make calvinism fit.
73. 1 Timothy 4:10, we read therefore we both labor and suffer reproach because we trust in the living God who is the savior of all men.Specially of those that believe 1 John 2:1-2, my little children, these things write I into to you that you sin not, and if any man sin, we have an advocate with the father, Jesus Christ, the righteous, and he is the propitiation for our sins and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 2 Peter 2:1, but there were false prophets also among the people even as there shall be false teachers among you who privileged to bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them and bring upon themselves swift destruction. Here we clearly see that Jesus died to redeem everybody, that he paid the price for every man’s sins, that he purchased their redemption with his blood on calvary if they would avail themselves of it, but some will not believe.
74. 2 Corinthians 5:14, Paul says this, for the love of Christ constrains us because we thus judge that if one died for all, then we’re all dead and that he died for all the same. All that are dead are the same. All that Christ died for.
75. Roman 1:1-32 clearly shows that because some men rejected God, then as a result of that, then God gave them up, gave them over to a reprobate mind because they will in turn from the truth.whereforee, because of that God also gave them up. Verse 26 for this cause God gave them up. Verse 28, even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind.
Romans 1:20 tells us that these that had rejected God. We’re without excuse. If they weren’t elect and couldn’t get saved even if they wanted to, then they actually had plenty of good excuses.
77, Jesus loved the rich young ruler who rejected the gospel of Mark 101- If calvinism is true, then he should have hated him.
78. Matthew 12:50. Jesus said, for whosoever so do the will of my father, which is in heaven, the same as my brother and sister and mother. If calvinism is true, than everyone is in Jesus’ family, for there is no such thing to them as freewill. Everyone has to do God’s will.
79. Matthew 12:24-26, but when the Pharisees heard it, they said, this fellow does not cast out devils, but by bls above the Prince of the devils and Jesus knew their thoughts and set onto them.Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand. And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then shall his kingdom stand? Does that not apply to Calvin system? That God that has God responsible for all the sin and the evil in the world. Reason number 80, second peter three verses three through five. Knowing this first that they’re succumbing the last days, scoffers walking after their own lusts and saying, where is the promise of his coming for? Since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this, they willingly are ignorant of how can anyone be willingly ignorant if he doesn’t have a well?
81, when Peter Preached The Gospel in Acts 2:1-, he told them that the promise was to them and to their children and do all that are a far off.How could he know that they were all elect and how could he know that all of their children were elected? And what about all that are a far off?
82 election if it is truly unconditional. How come children of believers are more likely to get saved? Then children of atheists.
83, James 2:14. What does it profit my brethren, though a man say he has faith and have not works, can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked and destitute of daily food and one of you saying to them, depart in peace, be warmed and filled, not with and you give them not those things which are needful to the body, what does it profit even so faith if it has not worked, is dead being alone. He said, if you have respect to persons, you commit sin and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
1 John 3: 17-18, who so half this world’s good. See us, his brother have need. Shout up his bowels of compassion from him. How dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children. Let us not love in word neither in tongue but in deed and in truth. If God withholds salvation from those that needed, he’s not willing for them to get saved. If well, and what do you do with withholding food and clothing from the needy has caused for asking, how dwelleth the love of God in that person? I’ll dwell with the love of God in the person who’s unwilling to meet the need of somebody else to give them food and shelter and how dwelleth the love of God in a God who is unwilling to give something far more necessary eternal life.
84 John 4:10, Jesus answered and said unto her, if Thou knewest the gift of God and who it is that say it, they give me to drink that was asked of him and he would have given the living water. Jesus said, if you ask, I’ll give you. It wasn’t irresistibly forced on her because she was elected. She asked than Jesus would give it to her.
85, Matthew 23:13-15, but woe unto you scribes and pharisees, hypocrites for you to shut up the Kingdom of heaven against men. For you neither go in yourselves. Neither suffer you them that are in three to go in, woe unto you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites for you compass, sea and land to make one slight. And when he has made you make him twofold, more the child of hell than yourselves. How can that be if everyone is already elect or not? Unelect
86, even to the very last chapter of the Bible, God is calling upon man to come. Is it a sincere offer? Revelation 22:7 and the spirit and the bride say, come and let him then here say, come and then him.That is the thirst come and whosoever will let him take the water of life freely.
87. Matthew 7:24-26 therefore, who saw heareth these sayings of mine and do with them, I will liken him unto a wise man, verse 26, every one that here at these sayings of mine do with them not to be likened unto a foolish man if everyone is predestined and preprogrammed. How can you call anyone foolish or wise? Are they not merrily, fortunate or unfortunate depending on whether they were elect or non elect.
88. Calvinism teaches that a man must be born again in order to be able to believe the gospel, but the Bible teaches that a man must believe the gospel in order to be born again. 1 Peter 1:23 being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible by the word of God which lives within abideth forever, and this is the word which by the Gospel is preached unto you, James 1:18 of his own will be, yet he us with the word of truth.
89, the good news of the Gospel is actually bad news and eternal death sentence to any of the non elect that here it.
90, calvinism has to grossly twist Romans 9:1- in order to make it fit their doctrinal system.
91, Israel was quote unquote elect, but not all is real. Believed election is not causative unto salvation.
92 James Chapter 5:20, let him know that he was converted the sinner from the error of his ways, so save a soul from death and so hide a multitude of sins, but actually he hasn’t made any difference at all since the elect have to get saved if calvinism is true.
93, Titus 2:11. For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. If grace is irresistible than shouldn’t, all men can be saved or else this has to be another verse where all doesn’t mean all.
94 John 12:46-48 I am come a light into the world that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. Verse Forty Eight, he that rejected me and receive with not my words, half one that judge with him, the word that I have spoken the same, so judge him in the last day. Jesus who was full of grace according to John 1- was resisted and rejected. Acts 7:51 and Steven says, you stiff necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears. You always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did so do you see the Holy Spirit was sent to draw them in to Jesus and can be resisted. There is not a single verse in the entire word of God that says that grace is irresistible.
95. James 4:2. You have not because you ask not Matthew Chapter 7:7, ask and it shall be given you. Seek and Ye shall find, knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Calvinism teaches prayer, doesn’t do anything contrary to calvinism. Prayer does change things and we’re not robots merely acting out a script that was written in eternity past.
96. 1 Corinthians 4:15, Paul said, for though you have 10,000 instructors in Christ, yet have you not many fathers for in Christ Jesus, I have been gotten you through the Gospel. They were not be gotten because they were one of the elect and thus divinely regenerated without responding to the Gospel, but they were bigger than because they responded to the Gospel and it was as a result of Paul giving them the Gospel.
97. Galatians 2:18, for if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor according to calvinism.God does it. Yet, Paul believed that he was entirely responsible.
98 John 3:14. Jesus said, as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the son of man be lifted up, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life. In Numbers 21- the offer was extended to every one bit by a serpent. The picture and the application is obvious as Jesus uses the story here, calvinism loses the whole type.
99, the Passover was effective for everyone who would apply the blood. The Manna was for everyone who is in need. The water of the rock was for all who are thirsty. All of these were types that were fulfilled in the Lord Jesus Christ and every other type from the Old Testament fulfilled in Jesus Christ is lost in calvinism.
100 John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved for who’s he. The believers on him is not condemned, but he that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. If calvinism is true than God and not the sinner is to blame for the sinners, rejection of the Gospel and yet God and then God then takes the center and cast them into hell because that’s what he wanted to do with him all along. No, the Bible says he’s condemned because he believes no, he does not respond to. He will not believe. He will not obey the gospel.
Well. There you have it. Thank you for your patience. If that was too fast by the tape played on slow motion, may there be no doubt in your mind that God does love the world and that Jesus died for every person and that whosoever will may come and if they were unwilling to come and they perish in that condition, God takes no pleasure in their fate. That’s what the Bible teaches us. Let us Pray our father, we thank you for this time tonight, for this study and Lord, even though we’ve gone through it rather rapidly, I pray that the points we’ve covered resonated in our minds that we might understand the truth of your word, that you love every single individual you made, man and your image. You desire to redeem him to yourself. Lord, may we take that message to a lost world that desperately needs it. We asked you, bless this time of invitation. In Jesus name, Amen. Every head bowed, every eye closed.