Lose Salvation,do you know what that means?
> Do you people who reject eternal security fully understand what you are in fact claiming? Do you really know? I doubt it!
>> If you can lose your salvation, here is what you people are claiming…
1. You are removed from God’s eternal family forever.
2. You are disowned by God the Father, you are rejected by the Son, you are abandoned by the Holy Spirit forever.
3. You can never be saved again.
4. You are back in satan’s kingdom with no way out.
5. Upon death and judgment, you are sent to hell forever.
6. God’s promise to see you through to the end is a lie.
7. God’s promise to give you eternal life is a lie. If it only lasted 10 years, it would not be very eternal.
8. You become UNborn again, that is to say you die spirituality cut off from God.
9. The Holy Spirit that once lived in you departs you forever never to return.
10. Any reward you may have had for your service to Christ is lost forever.
11. Your sins are stronger than the cross, the Blood of Christ, God’s grace and God’s love, not to mention God’s promises.
12. This verse of scripture is a lie; “All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” – John 6:37
13. You are lost and with out any hope of salvation ever again.
14. Your salvation was based on YOUR righteousness, not on God’s gift of righteousness.
15. Because most of you base your claim of being able to lose your salvation on Hebrews 6:4-8, if you lose it, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get it back again…IMPOSSIBLE.
16. Some of you even claim that you lose your salvation every time you sin. (see point 15 again)
>>> I’m guessing that you who have been deceived into the false doctrine of conditional salvation (the condition being that you don’t “sin too much” to remain saved) have not thought over any of the points listed above.
My Bible tells me that salvation is eternal, paid for by Jesus Christ, NOT ME, is protected by God, sealed by the Holy Spirit and cannot be lost or taken from any true Believer.
>> If you think you can lose your salvation, you have been lied to and deceived; THINK AGAIN.