It teaches doubt in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
2. Provides zero assurance of salvation in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
3. Claims that the propitiation of sins has not been completed on the Cross.
4. Attempts to propitiate sins by the false sacrifice of the Mass.
5. Teaches that justified sinners are under the law instead of grace
6. Teaches that purgatory is needed to cleanse a sinner, instead of the work of Jesus Christ.
7. Teaches that Jesus gave up His authority of the church to a pope in His place.
8. Attacks the TOTAL sufficiency of Scripture, that more is needed in order to believe that Jesus is the Christ, and by believing one could have life in His name.
9. Uses idolatry by adding intercessors such as Mary and RCC saints to help pay for the sins of a Catholic through indulgences.
10. Adds intercessors such as Mary and RCC saints to help Jesus save the Catholic.
11. Uses rituals – sacraments to demand grace from God and save the Catholic instead of placing faith alone in Jesus Christ.
12. Condemns faith alone in the only Savior Jesus Christ while perverting by grace alone one is saved.
13. Adds the Catholic works of “charity” to complete their initial justification.
14. Does NOT teach full justification of a sinner in the present.
15. Adds mortal sins (eternal damnation) to feast days of obligation for Mary.
16. Claims invented tradition is equal to Scripture in authority.
17. Claims that oral traditions are binding even though they cannot pass Scripture’s test.
18. Adds prayers to Mary, dead RCC saints, dead RCC relatives in effect claiming they need not be omniscient or omnipresent, attributes God possesses to hear prayers.
19. Claims by the Eucharist, a RCC priest calls down Jesus from His throne and is present bodily and by deity in the communion wafers and wine.
20. Claims that a RCC priest can lock away Jesus Christ in a earthly tabernacle or monstrance.
21. Claims that the RCC magisterium are the only individuals who can fully comprehend Scripture.
22. Claims that when needed, the pope can be deemed infallible, a God-only attribute.
23. Teaches that sin can be imputed after claiming to absolve the Catholic of their sins.
24. Under the penalty of eternal damnation, condemns the Catholic for missing Mass or deemed holy day of obligation without a valid excuse.
25. Claims that the magisterium is equal to Scripture in authority.
This CULT is overflowing with the worst kinds of heresies: Ready ? Here we go. First of all, my friend, are you familiar with Roman Catholic Vatican canon laws ? Well I most definitely AM ! Let’s take a look at Canon law number 24 which states (and I am quoting DIRECTLY) “If anyone says that the justice received [i.e., justification] is not preserved and also not increased before GOD through good works, but that those works are merely the fruits and signs of justification obtained, but not the cause of it’s increase, let him be anathema (anathema means CONDEMNED TO HELL). THAT……..is condemnable heresy !! In GALATIANS, Paul the apostle warns that if ANYONE, even an ANGEL, preaches any other gospel than the biblical one, let him be accursed !! WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE ALONE !! Second, they changed the ten commandments. They did away with number 2 (Thou shalt not make unto thyself ANY graven image. Thou shalt not bow down to it or worship it). GONE. Why ? So that the Roman Catholic faith can keep praying to their statues of Jesus and Mary. They then took the tenth commandment “Thou shalt not covet” and split it into 2. #9 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife and #10 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods. I only shared one canon law with you. There are others as well. These corrupt canon laws were re-confirmed by the Roman church at the turn of the century. (NOT GOOD).I could list other canon laws as well that would make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. But that’s not all. The Vatican has declared Mary to be co-mediatrix and co-remdeemer. ABOMINATION. GOD’S HOLY WORD tells us in 1 TIMOTHY 2:5 “For there is one GOD and one mediator between GOD and men, the man CHRIST JESUS.” ONE mediator, NOT 2. One redeemer and ONE ONLY. Also, the Book of HEBREWS tells us that JESUS died ONE TIME for ALL but the abomination known as the sacrifice of the mass keeps on recrucifying him daily by pulling down from heaven into a wafer cookie and re-sacrificng HIM (tgat is beyond horrifying)
.And I’ll add, points to salvation by works. Not in trusting the finished works of Christ but in the weekly receiving of the wafer for a temporary infusion of grace. One cannot hold to that and be saved